Thank you for allowing your child the opportunity to be a part of the Junior Craft Club.
Our theme for term 1 is ‘Christmas Ornaments’ . Our focus on arts and crafts will serve a purpose:
* It develops their fine motor skills as they have to cut
paper and even stick things together.
* It helps the children to focus.
* They learn to take instructions.
* They learn commitment by completing crafts.
* It enhances problem solving skills.
* Crafting allows children to be creative and use their
* It develops patience.
* It is a great bonding opportunity for students and
* Please note that weeks and crafts are subject to
We will be planning Field Trips to places of Arts & Crafts, in the future. Your suggestions are welcome!
All crafts produced, will be displayed at the end of term, in a combined Art Exhibition with other Clubs. We will inform you, at a later time, of the confirmed date! Students will receive their craft at the end of the term in a large zip lock bag.
Sarah Ali - Club Leader